I got home tonight, and saw the Perry tagged me. The topic is “Why do you blog?” I think these “memes” are what happened to the chain-letter email in the Web 2.0 world…
It appears the meme requires me to list five reasons why I blog. I don’t know that I have five reasons for anything I do, I’m a pretty simple guy. Here goes:
- I blog for vanity. Seriously, knowing I’m high in a google search result makes my day (check out estarling problems, gridview totals, and inuyasha poems).
- I blog to make things happen. Indirectly. (For me).
- I blog because there aren’t enough people I see daily I can tell about the quirks of DefaultMode on a FormView.
- I have a blog because it gives me an excuse to have an opensource project. Not sure if this counts.
- I blog because I have important shit to say.
Now I’m supposed to tag five other people. I doubt all these people read my blog, but I read theirs:
Hmmm… I just noticed I tagged four girls and only one guy. Maybe there is a 6th reason…